Bloomington Elementary’s Community Council is comprised of parents, teachers, and administrators who work together to improve student achievement. Council members meet together several times during the year to assess the school’s improvement needs. All parents are invited to attend. The Community Council has several responsibilities including:
- Develop a school improvement plan
- Develop a school LAND Trust plan
- Review school SAGE data
- Participate in the development of the Professional Development Plan
- Develop a Child Access Routing Plan
- Advise the school administration on local school issues.
- Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration.
- Develop a Reading Achievement Plan
Click here for Schools LAND Trust Funding Report